For the entire month of February I’m covering black-owned businesses to celebrate Black History Month. Today I feature Surthrive, a “human-centered marketing agency.”
What Is Surthrive?
Surthrive is a marketing agency offering the following services:
- Consulting: “To build inclusive work environments, embrace diverse perspectives, and foster new ideas.”
- Marketing: “to help growth-stage startups build authentic relationships with their customers.”
- Programming: “Helping first-time founders validate and transform their startup ideas into profitable businesses.”
The company works with large enterprises, startups, and entrepreneurs to help market not only their services to the public, but to build their brand into long-lasting relationships.
Their founder is Justin McLeod, and I’ve worked with him on a few of his local events in Atlanta, GA. We met at networking events at Atlanta Tech Village and events held at Colony Square. When he needed volunteers to help during his programs, I volunteered because I believed in his mission. When I couldn’t volunteer I would buy a ticket and attend his events, because, again, I wanted to support him and Surthrive.
How To Utilize Surthrive’s Services?
Here’s how you can get in contact with the company to utilize their services or get more information:
- Business location: Atlanta, GA
- Website: https://surthrive.co/
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/surthrivelabs
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/surthrivelabs
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/surthrivelabs
Don’t miss another article by subscribing to my newsletter! Get my articles before they’re published!