For the entire month of February I’m covering black-owned businesses to celebrate Black History Month. Today I feature PUR Home, who is “dedicated to creating products that do not cause harm to Mother Earth. We respectfully have chosen only those ingredients that cause the least harm to her.”
What Is PUR Home?
PUR Home is a household cleaning products company who’s main mission is to use biodegradable cleaning products as to not harm the planet. Hence, their cleaning products are free of harmful chemicals so anyone can use it.
PUR Home produces the following cleaning products:
- Bathroom cleaners for your tub & tile, glass, and floor
- Kitchen cleaners and dish soap
- Laundry detergent in liquid and pacs
- Sanitizing products such as disinfectant spray and hand sanitizers
The company uses plant-based, non-toxic, and sulfate-free ingredients. The bottles containing the products are recyclable or could be used for other purposes. In addition, the liquid laundry detergent packaging is compostable. Finally, PUR Home only uses ingredients from vendors who use ethical means of sourcing and production.
The company’s founders, Angela Richardson and Michelle Richardson, began the idea of a eco-friendly cleaning product line 6 years ago. Angela is the CEO and the formulator and product developer. Michelle is the CEO of Business Operations and focuses on shipping and other company functions.
Finally, the company is Leaping Bunny Certified, meaning they do not test their products on animals at all stages of product development.
Where To Find PUR Home Products
- Website: https://shoppurhome.com/
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/purhomeclean
- Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/purhomeclean
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/shoppurhome
Don’t miss another article by subscribing to my newsletter! Get my articles before they’re published!