For the entire month of February I’m covering black-owned businesses to celebrate Black History Month. Today I feature Nappy Styles, a hair care & styling product line “inspired by Master Barbers to help manage and maintain today’s Nappy, Natural Unaltered Styles.”
What Is Nappy Styles?
Nappy Styles is a hair care & styling product line available in various retail stores across the United States and online. After testing and approval, their products work for the following hair types and/or styles:
- Nappy Temp Fades
- High Top Fades
- Tampered Fades
- Fro Wearers
Nappy Styles allows black men and women to wear and style their natural hair without using a comb. As their message states: “Throw away your Comb and Rub your Hair Healthy!”
Now if you have braids the company has you covered too! In 2019 they introduced their Nappy Styles Braid line to assist those with braids, twists, and other natural hairstyles. Thus, these specially formulated products not only moisturize your braids and twists, but also strengthens and styles your hair.
What sets Nappy Styles apart from other hair care & styling products are their ingredients. The company uses Black Castor Oil, Shea butter, and Coconut oil to infuse the hair and scalp with nutrients, moisture, shine, and softness.
In addition to styling your hair, the company has a beard care line. These products help grow one’s beard along with providing nourishment. So men can take care of the hair growing on the top and bottom of their head.
Nappy Styles recently received a great testimonial from the popular actress Regina King when she used their products on her braids right before her hosting gig on the February 13th episode of Saturday Night Live.
Are you interested in buying their products now? This is a great time to buy because the company offers a 30% discount off their products. Head over to their website to take advantage.
Products On Tour This Year
If you would like to see the product in person and you are a college student, the company is part of the 31st Annual Black College Today Spring Tour. Starting in March, specific Historically Black College and Universities (HBCUs) across the United States will market Nappy Styles while giving out product samples. Here is a list of the participating colleges/universities:
- Alcorn State University on March 3rd
- Voorhees College on March 10th
- Xavier University of LA on March 26th
- Lincoln University of Missouri on March 31st
- Spelman College on April 5th
- Texas Southern University on April 7th
- Lincoln University of Pennsylvania on April 14th
- Tennessee State University on April 14th
- North Carolina Central University on April 15th
- Norfolk State University on April 23rd
- Edward Waters College on April 28th
How To Contact Nappy Styles
- Website: http://www.nappystyles.com/
- Email: email@example.com
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NappyStyles
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/_nappystyles
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/_nappystyles/
Don’t miss another article by subscribing to my newsletter! Get my articles before they’re published!